Woori Visa Platinum – the most wanted platinum card class at Woori Bank. Enjoy spending with a high limit, allowing the use of credit and debit features on one card. Easily manage spending with automatic 0% interest installation, giving users a worthy experience.
Annual fee: 900,000 VND
A statement period is calculated as the total spending by card within a month, from the 1st to the last day of the month. Customers have 55 days to pay the outstanding balance of that month (Month M), payment due date for the outstanding balance of month M will be on the 25th of month M+1.
Customers have 02 days after the payment due date, if paying the entire balance within 02 days, customers will not be charged interest and late payment fees.
Accumulate 0.3% of transaction value into Wee@Point. Unlimited accumulation.
Cards earn points based on the value of payment and spending at domestic and international card acceptance points (excluding cash withdrawal transactions). 1 point = 1 VND, reward points will not expire during the card usage period.
Reward points can be converted into cashback or other products depending on the Bank’s reward point redemption policy.
Woori Store is a network of Woori Bank’s partner stores. Customers using Woori Bank cards at Woori Store will receive a direct discount of up to 50%
WHO CAN APPLY
- From 18 years old for primary cardholders and from 15 years old for supplementary cardholder
- Living in the Province where the Woori Bank Vietnam Branch is located, or the Provinces adjacent to the Province where the Woori Bank Vietnam Branch is located. List of Woori Bank Vietnam Branches here
- NO history of late payment from group 2 or more at other credit institutions
- Labor contract with a minimum term of 1 year at the current company and participating in social insurance
- Working time more than 03 months at current company
- The minimum monthly income is 7,000,000 VND (based on insurance involved). Receive salary by bank transfer.
- Valid ID/Passport
- Household registration book/ Temporary residence book/ Bill of living expenses (electricity, water, television)
- Labor contract
- Proof of income (bank statement, pay slip)